EmployerPERI Formwork Systems Inc
Date PostedSeptember 16, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 16, 2022
PERI Formwork Systems Inc
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
- Urban area
- Willing to relocate
- Consult with client, engineers or production specialists to establish product requirements
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Prepare manufacturing drawings, specifications and guidelines for production and construct prototype of design
- Prepare design concepts, sketches or models for approval
Computer and technology knowledge
- SolidWorks software
Area of specialization
Security and safety
Criminal record check
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel regularly
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Parking paid by employer
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Internet access
3 years to less than 5 years
Remote work available
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site amenities
- On-site recreation and activities
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Wellness program
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to conduct research into costs, properties of production materials and methods of production
Interest in speaking to consult with engineers and production staff during manufacturing stages
Interest in precision working to prepare manufacturing drawings and to construct design prototypes
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.