Diesel Mechanic Helper
EmployerKamma Enterprises Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 16, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $21.13 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 01, 2023
Kamma Enterprises Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Move tools, equipment and other materials
- Hold stakes during surveying activities
- Signal safety procedures to other workers and to the general public
- Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating tools and equipment to assist skilled tradespersons with mechanical, electrical and body repairs of aircraft, railway cars, automobiles, heavy equipment and motorcycles
Interest in comparing information to mix fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides and to load mixtures into airplanes for aerial spraying; in assisting to splice overhead and underground communications and electric-power transmission cables
Interest in assisting skilled tradespersons to repair electrical appliances, small engines and other similar equipment; and to repair, maintain and install industrial machinery and equipment, refrigeration, heating and air-conditioning equipment, elevators, and stationary electric-power generating and distribution equipment
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.