Posted on Oct 05, 2020 by Peoples Trucking Ltd.
Location Nisku, AB
Earnings $35.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Nov 04, 2020
Peoples Trucking Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Diesel Engine Repair Specialization
- Installation and alignment of engines and machinery
- Air conditioning system
- Fuel injection system
- Engine control system
- Lubrication system
- Cooling system
- Exhaust system
1 year to less than 2 years
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation
- Instruct apprentices
- Order parts and maintain inventory
- Perform repair work on heavy trucks
- Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work
- Verify and repair emission control systems
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
How to Apply
3290 , 8 Street
Nisku, Alberta T9E8T3
Nov 04, 2020
Interest in precision working with hand and power tools to adjust equipment and repair and replace defective parts, components and systems
Interest in cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work, and in servicing attachments and working tools such as harvesting and tillage equipment, blades, ploughs, winches and side booms
Interest in analyzing to diagnose faults and malfunctions, using computerized and other testing equipment, to determine extent of repair required
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.