EmployerEdmonton Tire & Lube Ltd.O/A New Millenium Edmonton Tire & Lube Ltd.
Date PostedAugust 02, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $40.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 08, 2022
Edmonton Tire & Lube Ltd.O/A New Millenium Edmonton Tire & Lube Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications
- Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work
- Perform repair work on heavy trucks
- Service attachments and working tools
- Verify and repair emission control systems
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working with hand and power tools to adjust equipment and repair and replace defective parts, components and systems
Interest in cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work, and in servicing attachments and working tools such as harvesting and tillage equipment, blades, ploughs, winches and side booms
Interest in analyzing to diagnose faults and malfunctions, using computerized and other testing equipment, to determine extent of repair required
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.