EmployerPeoples Trucking Ltd.
Date PostedNovember 12, 2022
Location Nisku, AB
Earnings $40.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 12, 2022
Peoples Trucking Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Instruct apprentices
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- Order parts and maintain inventory
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation
- Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work
- Perform repair work on heavy trucks
- Verify and repair emission control systems
Diesel engine repair specialization
- Fuel injection system
- Exhaust system
- Cooling system
- Air conditioning system
- Lubrication system
- Engine control system
- Installation and alignment of engines and machinery
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working with hand and power tools to adjust equipment and repair and replace defective parts, components and systems
Interest in cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work, and in servicing attachments and working tools such as harvesting and tillage equipment, blades, ploughs, winches and side booms
Interest in analyzing to diagnose faults and malfunctions, using computerized and other testing equipment, to determine extent of repair required
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.