Director, Human Resources
EmployerBethany Care Society
Date PostedSeptember 22, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 06, 2022
Bethany Care Society
5 years or more
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Other benefits
- Pension plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site amenities
- On-site daycare available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Wellness program
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan, organize, direct control and evaluate the operation of human resource and personnel departments, and to oversee the classification and rating of occupations; in co-ordinating internal and external training and recruiting activities; and in directing the organization's quality management program
Interest in negotiating with other departmental managers to plan human resource requirements, and in negotiating collective agreements; in advising and assisting other departmental managers on interpreting and administering personnel policies and programs, and in participating actively an various joint committees
Interest in developing and implementing labour relations procedures and in ensuring compliance with legislation such as the Pay Equity Act
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.