Director Of Operations, Manufacturing
EmployerEagle Copters Maintenance Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 19, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $150,000.00 annually
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 18, 2023
Eagle Copters Maintenance Ltd.
Relocation costs covered by employer
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
- Direct quality control inspections
- Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
- Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Type of industry experience
Security and safety
Airport security clearance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
5 years or more
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Pension plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the operations of manufacturing establishments or production departments of manufacturing establishments, to direct quality control inspection systems and to reccommend the replacement of machines; and in overseeing employee training
Interest in negotiating with senior managers to develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production targets
Interest in developing production schedules and equipment maintenance schedules and in maintaining inventories of raw materials and finished products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.