There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Director Of Technology Management
EmployerThru Tubing Solutions
Date PostedMay 19, 2023
Location Mountain House, AB
Earnings $64.90 hourly
Work Hours 37.5 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 18, 2023
Thru Tubing Solutions
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Prepare proposals
- Manage training and development strategies
- Establish and implement policies and procedures
- Conduct training sessions
- Prepare price quotations
- Develop and conduct design verification simulations and prototype bench tests of components
Computer and technology knowledge
- Data processing and systems
- Desktop applications
- Networking hardware
- Networking software
- Programming languages
- Programming software
- Word processing software
- Visual Basic
- MS Windows
- File management software
- Presentation software
- 3D graphic software
- Project management software
- MS Office
- Multimedia software
Area of work experience
- Software development
- Product development and formulation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Large caseload
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
2 years to less than 3 years
Health care plan
Long term benefits
Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate activities of information systems and EDP departments and companies; in assembling and managing teams of information systems personnel; and in recruiting, supervising and overseeing the professional development and training of computer analysts, programmers and other personnel
Interest in developing and implementing policies and procedures for EDP and computer systems operations and development
Interest in negotiating with clients to determine system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.