EmployerGB Hauling Inc.
Date PostedSeptember 17, 2022
Location Chestermere, AB
Earnings $26.37 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Nov 04, 2022
GB Hauling Inc.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Prepare and submit reports
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Resolve work related problems
- Recruit and hire staff
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Conduct performance reviews
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
Computer and technology knowledge
- Dispatch management service software
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Windows
7 months to less than 1 year
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating the work of clerks and activities with other units and departments; and in submitting progress reports, ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arranging for maintenance and repair work
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in resolving work-related problems and establishing work schedules and procedures
Interest in training workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.