There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Distillery Press Operator
EmployerHawke Prohibition Distilleries Inc
Date PostedMay 25, 2023
Location Sherwood Park, AB
Earnings $22.00 to $24.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 60 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 24, 2023
Hawke Prohibition Distilleries Inc
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Operate machinery to process and bag, box or otherwise package food products
- Operate machinery to process and bottle, can or otherwise package alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Make adjustments to process variables
- Set up and adjust processing and packaging machines
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Organize warehouse and work areas
Type of operation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Fast-paced environment
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Team player
- Positive attitude
1 to less than 7 months
Learning/training paid by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating processing and packaging machines and equipment
Interest in comparing information to make sure products conform to company standards; and in recording production data such as quantities, weights, sizes, dates and types of packaged products
Interest in setting up and adjusting processing and packaging machines
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.