Distribution Manager - Sales
EmployerSWIFT INNOVATIONS INC.
Date PostedApril 27, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $58.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 27, 2022
SWIFT INNOVATIONS INC.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Business/Commerce, General
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Windows
- Electronic mail
- Conduct performance reviews
- Arrange training for staff
- Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field
Area of Specialization
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Willing to travel
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
Willing to relocate
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 27, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and other non-retail establishments
Interest in negotiating with volume purchasers to influence sales; may negotiate with advertising agencies concerning the preparation of sales advertising
Interest in developing sales campaigns to meet company goals
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.