There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerMoses Rufina Nnadi
Date PostedMay 12, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 06, 2023
Moses Rufina Nnadi
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Staff accommodation available
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Stock linen closet
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Dust furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in serving - assisting clients by administering bedside and personal care such as aid in walking, bathing, personal hygiene and dressing and undressing; by feeding or assisting in feeding clients; and in demonstrating infant care to new parents
Interest in compiling information to maintain client files and plan meals and special diets
Interest in handling the preparation of meals and special diets; may perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds; may perform routine health-related duties such as change non-sterile dressings, administer medications and collect specimens under the direction of a home-care agency supervisor or nurse
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.