Domestic Maid - Cleaning Services
Date PostedApril 29, 2022
Location Airdrie, AB
Earnings $16.25 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 16, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Stock linen closet
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Dust furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Make beds and change sheets
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
- Willing to travel
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Values and ethics
- Transportation provided by employer
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 16, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying instructions to clean lobbies, hallways, offices and rooms of hotels, hospitals, schools, office buildings and private residences, and to disinfect operating rooms and other hospital areas
Interest in handling equipment to sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, and to vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
Interest in inspecting surfaces and objects for dust, dirt and grease to determine appropriate cleaning products to use
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.