Door Installer, Residential
EmployerManchik and Company Inc.
Date PostedMay 28, 2022
Location Spruce Grove, AB
Earnings $28.60 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 27, 2022
Manchik and Company Inc.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Major Work Area
7 months to less than 1 year
- Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
- Professionalism in customer service
- Document and prepare invoices and work orders
Area of Specialization
- Doors, overhead
- Kitchen cabinets and vanities
More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
Security and Safety
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Cellular phone
Work Site Environment
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Vehicle supplied by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Team player
- Values and ethics
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment and tools to install and service interior and exterior prefabricated products
Interest in comparing information to measure and mark guidelines for installations
Interest in repairing and servicing interior and exterior prefabricated products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.