EmployerMCEli Custom Taylor LTD.
Date PostedNovember 10, 2022
Location Fort McMurray, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 10, 2022
MCEli Custom Taylor LTD.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Willing to relocate
- Make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications
- Fit, alter and repair garments as required
- Lay out, cut, sew and press materials to make hats
- Make, alter or re-style fur garments and accessories
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Select and modify commercial patterns to customers' and clothing manufacturers' specifications and fit
- Design patterns to fit measurements
- Mark, cut and sew fabric
Type of materials
- Cotton or synthetic
- Furs and skins
- Polyester or synthetic
- Textiles and leather
- Velvet or pile fabrics
Area of work experience
Area of specialization
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Physically demanding
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
Paramedical services coverage
Learning/training paid by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.