Dry Cleaning Supervisor
Date PostedJune 06, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $19.85 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 06, 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Dry cleaning and laundry establishment
Dry cleaning and laundry workers
- Supervise operation of mechanical equipment and machinery
- Resolve work related problems
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Perform dry cleaning and/or laundering activities if required
- Oversee cleaning of specialty and difficult items
- Monitor quality and production levels
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
Ability to Supervise
Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.