EmployerSatcha Investments Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 28, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 15, 2022
Satcha Investments Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work Site Environment
- Various locations
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife
- Measure, cut, fit and install drywall sheets
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
- Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Handling heavy loads
- Large workload
- Manual dexterity
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Team player
3 years to less than 5 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to attach metal and gypsum lath to studs and furring using nails, screws, clips and wire ties
Interest in precision working to cut openings in lath for heating and ventilation piping, ducts and electrical outlets; may install acoustic tile, hangers for suspended ceilings and metal studs for composition wallboards and laths
Interest in installing corner beads and wire mesh around beams for plastering
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.