Electrical Design Engineer
EmployerOff The X Inc.
Date PostedJune 23, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 14, 2022
Off The X Inc.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Registration as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) by a provincial or territorial association
Experience an asset
Area of Work Experience
- Research and development
- Installation, maintenance and inspection of equipment or facilities
Supervise technicians, technologists, programmers, analysts and other engineers
Area of Specialization
- Computer design
- Control system
- System integration
Electrical or electronic equipment manufacturing
- Supervise and inspect the installation and operation of electrical and electronic systems and equipment
- Design electrical and electronic components, systems and equipment
- Conduct feasibility, design operation and performance research of electrical generation and distribution networks
- Investigate electrical or electronic failures
Security and Safety
- Top secret clearance
- Criminal record check
- Confidential security clearance
- Basic security clearance
- Enhanced reliability security clearance
- Secret clearance
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Willing to travel internationally
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Sound discrimination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- On-site amenities
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in synthesizing information to develop maintenance and operating standards and to investigate failures
Interest in precision working to design electrical and electronic circuits, components, systems and equipment
Interest in supervising technicians, technologists, programmers, analysts and other engineers; and in overseeing the installation, modification, testing and operation of systems and equipment
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.