There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerBoucher Bros. Lumber Ltd.
Date PostedMarch 08, 2023
Location Nampa, AB
Earnings $30.00 to $43.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 07, 2023
Boucher Bros. Lumber Ltd.
Registered Apprenticeship certificate
Work site environment
- At heights
- Confined spaces
- Rural area
- Willing to relocate
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Instruct apprentices
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Interpret electrical code specifications
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Test electrical, electronic and instrument components
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Industrial Electrician Red Seal Certificate
Security and safety
- Valid driver's licence
- Own vehicle
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is not available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
5 years or more
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to install, examine, replace and repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components, and to install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
Interest in analyzing to troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
Interest in speaking - signalling to conduct preventative maintenance programs; and in keeping maintenance records
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.