There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerIntegral Energy Services Ltd.
Date PostedMay 18, 2023
Location Fort McMurray, AB
Earnings $50.00 hourly
Work Hours 70 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 10  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 17, 2023
Integral Energy Services Ltd.
Registered Apprenticeship certificate
Work site environment
- At heights
- Confined spaces
- Remote location
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Instruct apprentices
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Interpret electrical code specifications
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Industrial Electrician Trade Certification
- Working at heights training
- Industrial Electrician Red Seal Certificate
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) Certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Level one apprenticeship training
- Level two apprenticeship training
- Level three apprenticeship training
- Level four apprenticeship training
Security and safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Drug test
- Valid driver's licence
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Experience an asset
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site amenities
- Transportation provided by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to install, examine, replace and repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components, and to install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
Interest in analyzing to troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
Interest in speaking - signalling to conduct preventative maintenance programs; and in keeping maintenance records
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.