There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Electrician, Plant Maintenance
EmployerSelect People Solutions
Date PostedMarch 13, 2023
Location Lethbridge, AB
Earnings $41.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 12, 2023
Select People Solutions
Work site environment
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Interpret electrical code specifications
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- Install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Industrial Electrician Red Seal Certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
3 years to less than 5 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to install, examine, replace and repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components, and to install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
Interest in analyzing to troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
Interest in speaking - signalling to conduct preventative maintenance programs; and in keeping maintenance records
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.