There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerThe Crypto Can Man Ltd.
Date PostedMay 23, 2023
Location Westmor Landing, AB
Earnings $22.00 to $32.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 50 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 5  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 06, 2023
The Crypto Can Man Ltd.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation
- Design and construct single-phase service for single or multimeter installations
- Splice, join and connect wires
- Test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits
- Determine appropriate selection of materials and methods for hazardous locations
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults
- Connect power to audio and visual equipment
- Install surface mount and/or overhead cables
- Instruct apprentices
- Install power generation, stand-by power generation and power conditioning systems
- Ground and bond electrical equipment, systems and structures including swimming pools and hot tubs
- Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Electrician Trade Certification
Equipment and machinery experience
- Conventional electrical devices
- Electronic devices
- High voltage and energized equipment
- Motors and controls
Area of specialization
- Fire alarm system
- Data processing and computers
- Lighting system
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Overtime required
Steel-toed safety boots
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to test continuity of circuits using test equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of a system, following installation, replacement and repair
Interest in analyzing to troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems, and to remove and replace faulty components
Interest in speaking - signalling to conduct preventive maintenance programs; and in keeping maintenance records
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.