There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Esthetic Services Manager
EmployerGratitude Beauty Inc.
Date PostedMay 09, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $37.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 04, 2023
Gratitude Beauty Inc.
- Bachelor's degree
- or equivalent experience
Beauty shop or aesthetic service
$500,001 - $1,500,000
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Prepare inventory costs, retail pricing and profit reports
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- Keep record of work performed and location and condition of equipment
Area of work experience
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Physically demanding
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
5 years or more
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising staff; in establishing policies and procedures for staff; and in directing, controlling and evaluating the operations of the establishment
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan and control budgets and inventories; and in implementing policies and procedures for staff
Interest in managing contracts for advertising and marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.