EmployerSelect People Solutions
Date PostedJanuary 13, 2023
Location Lethbridge, AB
Earnings $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 12, 2023
Select People Solutions
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Property management companies
- Establish and co-ordinate administrative policies and procedures
- Analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions and reports
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
- Conduct research
- Compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executive committees and boards of directors
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- Google Docs
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
3 years to less than 5 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in preparing agendas and making arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
Interest in co-ordinating information to assess and recommend courses of action, and to prepare and oversee the preparation and submission of summary briefs and reports
Interest in speaking with individuals, special interest groups and others, and to liaise with department and corporate officials and with other organizations and associations
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.