Posted on Dec 14, 2020 by Days Inn & Suites Strathmore
Location Strathmore, AB
Earnings $20.84 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 03, 2021
Days Inn & Suites Strathmore
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Schedule and assign duties of housekeeping staff
- Respond to complaints of guests
- Plan and co-ordinate activities of housekeeping supervisors and crews
- Maintain inventory of supplies, equipment and uniforms
- Maintain financial records
- Establish and implement operational procedures for housekeeping department
- Ensure that local health and sanitation regulations are carried out
- Ensure that safety standards and departmental policies are met
- Conduct performance evaluations and appraisals
- Co-ordinate inspection of assigned areas
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
400 Ranch Market
Strathmore, Alberta T1P0B2
Feb 03, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish and implement operational procedures; in co-ordinating the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met; and in maintaining an inventory
Interest in supervising staff; in selecting and purchasing equipment and supplies; and in arranging for maintenance and repair work of equipment and machinery
Interest in hiring and training staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.