EmployerBest Western Mirage
Date PostedJanuary 13, 2022
Location High Level, AB
Earnings $21.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 12, 2022
Best Western Mirage
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Supervise staff
- Supervise maintenance and repair services
- Supervise in-house laundry services
- Select and purchase equipment and supplies
- Hire and dismiss staff
- Co-ordinate in-house laundry services
- Co-ordinate maintenance and repair services
- Co-ordinate contract services
- Schedule and assign duties of housekeeping staff
- Respond to complaints of guests
- Prepare budgets and payrolls
- Plan and co-ordinate activities of housekeeping supervisors and crews
- Maintain inventory of supplies, equipment and uniforms
- Maintain financial records
- Establish and implement operational procedures for housekeeping department
- Ensure that safety standards and departmental policies are met
- Conduct performance evaluations and appraisals
- Co-ordinate inspection of assigned areas
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Other Benefits
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
9616 Highway 58
High Level, Alberta T0H1Z0
Feb 12, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to establish and implement operational procedures; in co-ordinating the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met; and in maintaining an inventory
Interest in supervising staff; in selecting and purchasing equipment and supplies; and in arranging for maintenance and repair work of equipment and machinery
Interest in hiring and training staff
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.