Export Company Sales Representative
EmployerPrism Integrated Solutions Inc.
Date PostedJanuary 24, 2023
Location Forestburg, AB
Earnings $25.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 23, 2023
Prism Integrated Solutions Inc.
Other trades certificate or diploma
- Rural area
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Represent companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
- Conduct sales transactions
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- Provide customer service
- Train staff
- Supervise staff
- Resolve product and service related problems
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Arrange training for staff
- Prepare reports and audit findings
- Interpret for persons speaking an Aboriginal or foreign language
Computer and technology knowledge
- Presentation software
- Word processing software
- Electronic mail
Security and safety
- Credit check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel regularly
- Willing to travel cross-border
- Willing to travel overnight
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Experience an asset
Remote work available
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; in providing clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods and services; and in representing companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
Interest in compiling information to identify and solicit potential clients
Interest in overseeing the preparation of sales and other contracts; may supervise the activities of other sales representatives
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.