There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerJoca West Construction Ltd
Date PostedMarch 17, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $24.50 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 16, 2023
Joca West Construction Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- At heights
- Various locations
- Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
Area of specialization
Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Cellular phone
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Experience an asset
On the road job
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment and tools to install and service interior and exterior prefabricated products
Interest in comparing information to measure and mark guidelines for installations
Interest in repairing and servicing interior and exterior prefabricated products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.