There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Extruding Machine Helper - Rubber And Plastic Products Manufacturing
EmployerEngineered Containment Inc.
Date PostedMay 24, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $26.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 to 50 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 07, 2023
Engineered Containment Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Confined spaces
- At heights
- Staff accommodation available
- Remote location
- Various locations
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness (H2S) Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) Certificate
- Fall Arrest Protection Training Course
Equipment and machinery experience
- Underground and tunnel work
- Industrial, commercial and institutional
Security and safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Criminal record check
- Drug test
- Valid driver's licence
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel regularly
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Standing for extended periods
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
- Tight deadlines
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Steel-toed safety boots
- Team player
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Client focus
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
1 to less than 7 months
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to clean and lubricate machinery and equipment, and to prepare raw materials for mixing processes
Interest in handling to transport materials and tools to and from work areas using handcarts and other conveyances
Interest in monitoring machines to watch for jammed materials and defective products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.