Factory Labourer - Manufacturing
EmployerKingswood Interiors Ltd
Date PostedNovember 19, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 10  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 03, 2021
Kingswood Interiors Ltd
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Furniture manufacturing company
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Dental Benefits
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 03, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment
Interest in handling to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually and using powered equipment
Interest in checking and weighing materials and products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.