Factory Labourer - Manufacturing
EmployerKingswood Interiors Ltd
Date PostedNovember 15, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 10  Vacancies
Closing Date Nov 29, 2022
Kingswood Interiors Ltd
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Furniture manufacturing company
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Steel-toed safety boots
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment
Interest in handling to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually and using powered equipment
Interest in checking and weighing materials and products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.