There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Factory Labourer - Manufacturing
EmployerDomino Machine Inc
Date PostedMarch 13, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 12, 2023
Domino Machine Inc
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Position, align and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly
- Assemble mechanical parts into subassemblies
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Steel-toed safety boots
- Team player
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment
Interest in handling to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually and using powered equipment
Interest in checking and weighing materials and products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.