EmployerRais Uddin Ahmed
Date PostedJuly 18, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 42 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 17, 2022
Rais Uddin Ahmed
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work Site Environment
Work in employer's/client's home
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Assist clients in water (i.e. pool)
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Persons with a disability
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Reference required
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Travel expenses not paid by employer
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Fast-paced environment
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in serving - assisting clients by administering bedside and personal care such as aid in walking, bathing, personal hygiene and dressing and undressing; by feeding or assisting in feeding clients; and in demonstrating infant care to new parents
Interest in compiling information to maintain client files and plan meals and special diets
Interest in handling the preparation of meals and special diets; may perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds; may perform routine health-related duties such as change non-sterile dressings, administer medications and collect specimens under the direction of a home-care agency supervisor or nurse
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.