EmployerDevon Medical Clinic
Date PostedJune 03, 2022
Location Devon, AB
Earnings $200,000.00 to $400,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 24 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 28, 2022
Devon Medical Clinic
Degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or optometry
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
1 year to less than 2 years
- Advise patients on health care
- Prescribe and administer medications and treatments
- Examine patients and take their histories, order laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures
- Inoculate and vaccinate patients to prevent and treat diseases
- Communicate health promotion, disease, illnes and accident prevention to patients
- Co-ordinate or manage primary patient care
- Provide counselling and support to patients and their families on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues
Remote work available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to diagnose diseases, prescribe treatments and provide continuous care to patients
Interest in mentoring by providing counselling and support to patients and their families on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues, by advising patients and their families on health care including health promotion and disease, illness and accident prevention and by referring patients to specialists
Interest in co-ordinating information from the results of medical tests to advise patients on health care options; in providing acute care management, in co-ordinating or managing primary patient care and in supervising home care services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.