Date PostedJune 09, 2022
Location Two Hills, AB
Earnings $29.00 to $32.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 09, 2022
No degree, certificate or diploma
Major Work Area
7 months to less than 1 year
- Supervise other workers
- Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
Area of Specialization
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Cellular phone
Work Site Environment
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating equipment and tools to install and service interior and exterior prefabricated products
Interest in comparing information to measure and mark guidelines for installations
Interest in repairing and servicing interior and exterior prefabricated products
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.