Field Supervisor, Oil Well Servicing
EmployerViper Steam Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 10, 2023
Location Bonnyville, AB
Earnings $9,000.00 monthly
Work Hours 80 to 84 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 09, 2023
Viper Steam Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Confined spaces
- Staff accommodation available
- Staff accommodation provided
- Remote location
- Oversee safety of operations
- Prepare and submit reports
- Set up machines and equipment
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness (H2S) Certificate
- Fall Arrest Protection Training Course
Security and safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Drug test
- Valid driver's licence
- Vehicle supplied by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
3 years to less than 5 years
On the road job
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising the activities of workers who drill for oil and gas, operate service rigs and provide oil and gas well services; and in requisitioning materials and supplies
Interest in co-ordinating and scheduling the activities of workers; and in resolving work problems
Interest in understanding the functioning of equipment and machinery used in oil and gas drilling and services; may set up machines and equipment
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.