There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerEye Specialist Clinics
Date PostedMarch 08, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 160 hours per month
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 07, 2023
Eye Specialist Clinics
- Bachelor's degree
- or equivalent experience
- Health and medicine
- Health care institution, facility or clinic
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Reconcile accounts
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Free parking available
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and government documents
Interest in keeping records of accounts and in verifying financial recording procedures by operating manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
Interest in preparing tax returns and providing other personal bookkeeping services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.