Financial Sales And Service Officer
EmployerPresident's Choice Financial
Date PostedJanuary 16, 2023
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $40,000.00 annually + $15.00 commission per sale
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 15, 2023
President's Choice Financial
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Financial institution
- Remote location
- Open new personal and non-personal accounts, and provide access to automated banking machine, telephone banking and online banking services
- Promote sale of credit and loan services
- Submit credit and loan applications to management
Security and safety
- Credit check
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Large caseload
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
7 months to less than 1 year
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Other benefits
- Pension plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Wellness program
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to complete credit and loan documents, to prepare statements on delinquent accounts and to forward irreconcilable accounts for collection
Interest in speaking with people to promote the sale of credit and loan services
Interest in submitting credit and loan applications to management with recommendations for approval or rejection; and in approving and rejecting applications within authorized limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.