EmployerCMC Concrete Ltd
Date PostedNovember 05, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 5  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 05, 2021
CMC Concrete Ltd
No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
- Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures
- Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification
- Fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement
- Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade
- Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 05, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating hand tools, power tools and power vibrators to compact concrete
Interest in copying information to fill hollows and remove high spots to smooth freshly poured concrete; and in applying hardening and sealing compounds to cure concrete surfaces
Interest in repairing, resurfacing and replacing worn and damaged sections of floors, walls, roads and other concrete structures
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.