EmployerPomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
Date PostedJanuary 23, 2023
Location Kananaskis, AB
Earnings $20.60 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 8  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 22, 2023
Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
No degree, certificate or diploma
Staff accommodation provided
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Organize and manage buffets and banquets
- Manage kitchen operations
- Create new recipes
Area of work experience
Quality assurance and control
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Health care plan
Long term benefits
- On-site housing options
- On-site recreation and activities
- Transportation provided by employer
- Wellness program
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to monitor food and supplier inventory
Interest in precision working to prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes and foods, and to prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitians and chefs
Interest in supervising kitchen helpers; and in overseeing subordinate personnel in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.