EmployerEpic Roofing & Exteriors Commercial Ltd.
Date PostedJune 13, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $36.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 5  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 17, 2022
Epic Roofing & Exteriors Commercial Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Area of Specialization
- Tiled roofs
- Shingled roofs
- Single ply sheet membrane roofing system
- Modified roofing system
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
- At heights
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
Work Location Information
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
Roofer Specific Skills
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Install sheet metal flashings
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to apply waterproof coatings to concrete and other masonry surfaces above, and below, ground level
Interest in operating hand and power tools to install and repair metal roofs
Interest in repairing roofing systems, and in installing, repairing and replacing shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.