Floorhand - Oil And Gas Drilling
EmployerPrecision Drilling Canada Limited Partnership
Date PostedMay 04, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $33.00 hourly
Work Hours 168 hours bi-weekly
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 15  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 03, 2022
Precision Drilling Canada Limited Partnership
No degree, certificate or diploma
Field Work Location Experience
- Prairies region
- British Columbia
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Standard First Aid Certificate
- Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness (H2S) Certificate
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Manipulate sections of pipes or drill stems at rig floor during drilling and during removal and replacement of pipes, drill stems and drill bits
- Handle, sort and move drill pipes, tools, cement and other materials
- Drive trucks to transport materials and well service equipment
- Clean up rig areas
- Assist in setting up, taking down and transporting drilling and service rigs and service equipment
- Assist other workers to maintain drilling equipment on drill floor
Security and Safety
- Drug test
- Criminal record check
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
- Public transportation is not available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
On the road job
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 03, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to handle, sort and move drill tools, pipes, cement and other materials, and to clean up rig areas; may drive trucks to transport materials and well service equipment
Interest in operating equipment to manipulate sections of pipes and drill stems at rig floors during drilling and for removal and replacement of strings of pipes, drill stems and bits
Interest in maintaining drilling equipment on drill floors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.