Date PostedSeptember 08, 2021
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 16 to 20 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 08, 2021
No degree, certificate or diploma
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Type of Product
Flowers and plants
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
- Assist in display of merchandise
Security and Safety
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 08, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in computing to maintain sales records for inventory control; and in operating computerised inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
Interest in persuading to sell and rent merchandise to customers
Interest in handling to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental and leasing, and to assist in the display of merchandise
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.