Foamed Insulation Applicator
EmployerDOMAH SERVICES LTD
Date PostedNovember 24, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $28.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 24, 2021
DOMAH SERVICES LTD
No degree, certificate or diploma
Major Work Area
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) Certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Area of Specialization
- Acoustical insulation
- Spraying and blowing insulation
- Refractory insulation
- Industrial noise control
- Fire stopping and fireproofing
- Select type of insulation required
- Brush waterproofing cement or other material over insulating materials
- Assemble, erect and dismantle scaffolding, rigging and hoisting equipment
- Measure and cut insulating materials to required shape and dimensions using hand and power tools
- Apply and secure insulation using spraying, blowing, pasting, strapping, taping and other application and installation methods
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Drug test
- Criminal record check
- Basic security clearance
- Safety equipment/gear
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety harness
Work Site Environment
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
Work Location Information
- On-site customer service
- Willing to relocate
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 24, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to apply waterproofing cement over insulating materials to finish surfaces, and to install vapour barriers
Interest in operating hand and power tools to measure and cut insulating materials to required dimensions
Interest in fitting insulation around obstructions and between studs and joints
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.