Food And Beverage Server
Employer1518027 Alberta Ltd
Date PostedAugust 17, 2021
Location Red Earth Creek, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 13, 2021
1518027 Alberta Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Advise on menu selections
- Serve food and beverages
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
Experience an asset
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Provide customer service
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
223 Highway 88
Red Earth Creek, Alberta T0G1X0
Oct 13, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.