Food And Beverage Server
EmployerBuffet Royale Carvery West
Date PostedOctober 13, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 20 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 27, 2021
Buffet Royale Carvery West
No degree, certificate or diploma
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Serve food and beverages
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe and advise on wine selection
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Experience an asset
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Point of sale system
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
- Provide customer service
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 27, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.