Food And Beverage Server
EmployerKosei International Ltd.
Date PostedMay 06, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $15.00 hourly
Work Hours 15 to 25 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date May 20, 2022
Kosei International Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Advise on menu selections
- Serve food and beverages
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Perform sensory evaluation of wines
- Describe and advise on wine selection
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Electronic cash register
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
- Provide customer service
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
Work Location Information
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
How to Apply
Edmonton, Alberta T6N1L5
Between 01:00 PM and 05:00 PM
May 20, 2022
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.