Food And Beverage Server
EmployerLake Louise Inn
Date PostedJune 15, 2022
Location Lake Louise, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 15, 2022
Lake Louise Inn
No degree, certificate or diploma
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Advise on menu selections
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe and advise on wine selection
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Electronic cash register
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Balance cash and record sales
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
Work Location Information
Staff accommodation available
Long term benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.