Food And Beverage Server
EmployerRoger's Drive In
Date PostedJune 21, 2022
Location Rimbey, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 21, 2022
Roger's Drive In
No degree, certificate or diploma
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Advise on menu selections
- Serve food and beverages
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Electronic cash register
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Provide customer service
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.