Food And Beverage Server
EmployerSlave Lake Inn and Conference Centre Ltd.
Date PostedAugust 06, 2022
Location Slave Lake, AB
Earnings $17.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 07, 2022
Slave Lake Inn and Conference Centre Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Advise on menu selections
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Describe and advise on wine selection
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Serve food and beverages
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
Safe Food Handling certificate
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Point of sale system
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Standing for extended periods
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
Long term benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.